In preparation for the movie release of The Fault in Our Stars, I decided to do some quick and easy crafts to celebrate and prepare (hence the tissue pack).
I knew I would need some tissues during the movie, and I couldn’t find any portable tissue packs around the house, so I decided to make one themed after the book and film. All I needed was some felt, glue or thread, and tissues! Super simple and cute!
1.Fold felt around stack of folded tissues with a slight overlap on top
2.Cut to Size
3.Glue or Stitch Edges Shut
4. Cut out felt clouds and glue in place
1. Use Sharpie PAINT Markers to Draw Clouds in Black and White
2. Ensure the clouds dry COMPLETELY before writing OK/OKAY on them.
3. Fill in around with favorite quotes.
1. Cut 2 White and 2 Black cloud shapes from craft foam
2. Glue Jewelry Pin in between 2 cloud shapes
3. Attach earring wire hook to pin.
For a complete visual step by step, check out the video tutorial below from my youtube channel!