So, I meant to get this up by yesterday, but due to various circumstances it just didn’t happen. Editing video takes forever! Anyhow, I’m really happy with how this little project turned out! Owls are really on trend right now and I LOVE IT! I wanted to take advantage so I came up with this! Enjoy my video tutorial of how I made mine! Let me know what you think!
- Fabric in a Pattern of Your Choice (I Like HEAVY fabric for this, like duck cloth)
- Dowel Rods
- Yarn or Other Material to Hang Your Project
- Felt in Coordinating Colors
- Glue (I like my glue gun for this)
- Coordinating Ribbon
- Felt Tip Marker
- Buttons or other Decorative Accessories as desired
This took me about an hour, not including the time it took me to pick out my color palette, which usually takes me forever, once I knew my colors it was just cutting and gluing!